“The only limit to our realisation of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Representing a holistic, multidimensional approach, Business Architecture (BA) is a set of business concepts that acts as a blueprint for organisations to align strategic objectives to company demands.
It examines all aspects of the organisation from company vision and its capabilities to its policies and procedures, products and services, metrics and measurements, initiatives and projects to its information systems. It reviews the people, processes and technology required to enable delivery.
It acts as the bridge between the business model and strategy on one side and functionality on the other at a whole of company, ‘enterprise’ level.
There are many reasons that research at this level is required as it shows where the value of the organisation is generated, it can identify where IT does or does not support the organisation, it can identify over or under investment and it can interpret how the goals and strategies get functionally implemented, as some of its benefits.
Innovative organisations have recognised the importance of linking business architecture to strategy and integrating it with supporting technology. By providing a ‘customer centric’ view of the organisation, the business architecture will focus on things that are critical, customers -the revenue generating source.
The Advisory Network is a network of quality partners who-
- share the same vision and values – to assist and support our clients.
- understand your pain points – we are business owners and partners ourselves.
- aim to meet your specific requirements
- work as a team bringing our individual expertise and advice to projects
Our partners are located across the globe in Asia, Europe, USA, Australia, Africa
THE ADVISORY NETWORK offers its clients:
- Innovation: Product, Process, Marketing, Organisation, IP
- Strategy Formulation
- Business Model building blocks
- Business Framework
- Business process creation – HR
- Product/Service processes & procedures – Customer service, sales, marketing
- Business Plan
- Financial budgets, analysis
- Data analytics
- Technology assistance
- Operations-execution and support