“Good marketing makes the company look smart, great marketing makes the customer feel smart.”
Good marketing lets your customers know how great your product or service is and how it differentiates itself from the competition. There is no point in marketing if you don’t know anything about your customers, competitors or the environment. Market research and the collection of data, especially in todays business ecosystem, is essential in decision making.
Making informed decisions about people, product/perfect page, price, placement, promotion and performance are known as the 6 ps in marketing. They are used still in the traditional way however with technology and the automation of many processes it is easier to manage the complexity of some of these areas. For example the use of customer behaviour software such as biometrics, AI and machine learning technology can assist companies learn more about their end users.
Marketing is an act of communication delivering a message to customers. To be an effective marketer, one must have a grasp of different types of media and understand how the consumer will interpret the message you promote. Different media mediums can be considered such as public relations, advertising, social media, corporate identity, website, investor relations. Branding and education in the marketplace, creates awareness and inevitably sales.
The Advisory Network is a network of quality partners who-
- share the same vision and values – to assist and support our clients.
- understand your pain points – we are business owners or partners ourselves.
- help you determine strategy and tactics to promote your product or service
- provide professional advice and services to meet your operational goals
Our partners are based in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, USA
THE ADVISORY NETWORK offers its clients:
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Plan
- Omni Channel Distribution Strategy
- Communication Strategy
- Social Media Communications
- Product development
- Packaging graphics
- Image and brand awareness
- Consumer behaviour and customer psychology software
- Content Writing
- White Paper/Business Plan/Pitch Deck
- Community Engagement
- In country representation