It is not wisdom but Authority that makes law.
In our borderless world, compliance is becoming more regulated with internal organisational compliance, local and national laws, industry standards, accounting rules and more governing our daily lives.
Regulators are demanding leaders and Boards create compliant, customer ‘centric’ cultures with evidence via monitoring to ensure enhanced transparency, consistent quality and the right efficiencies for employees, customers, suppliers and media within the supply chain. Organisations must strike a balance achieving the right control while creating value at a lower cost.
Compliance and reporting regulations are onerous, time consuming and complex and companies spend significant resources, struggling to handle new rules or pending changes to rules, to mitigate risk and prevent litigation. Many companies do not have the in-house resources, support or staff capabilities necessary to handle the interpretation of certain rules and regulations or manage these issues in a timely manner.
Compliance professionals such as lawyers and accountants therefore play a critical role, ensuring that businesses operate lawfully in this dynamic environment.
Businesses and organisations using emergent technology are faced with increased challenges due to cyber crime, security, privacy, ethical considerations, jurisdiction and contract enforceability, ownership of data, conflict resolution within a decentralised autonomous organisation, market manipulation and more.
The Advisory Network is a network of quality partners who-
- share the same vision and values – to assist and support our clients.
- understand your pain points – we are business owners or partners ourselves.
- operate through 3rd party service providers who work to ensure you understand your compliance requirements.
- our 3rd party service providers give professional advice and services to meet the necessary rules and regulations. The Advisory Network is not liable for information given by these providers. The choice to use them is at your discretion.
Our 3rd party service providers are responsive, global, legal and accounting firms.
THE ADVISORY NETWORK through our 3rd parties can offer clients:
- Corporation formation
- Record keeping and reporting
- Taxation advice, structuring and analysis
- Asset protection and risk mitigation
- Business performance/Audit and Insurance
- Capital raising
- Wealth management
- Token generation
- Public offerings
- IP rights/Patent filings/Commercialisation
- Undertake a Gap analysis for contracts
- Commercial contracts
- Shareholder Agreement
- Partnership Agreements
- Employee Agreements
- Non disclosure Agreements
- SAFT Agreements
- Regulatory compliance
- Know your Customer (KYC)
- Accredited Investor
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Data protection and Privacy
- Risk Mitigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- ASIC/SEC filings
- Cybersecurity Surveillance Compliance
- Issuance of tokens
- Employment law
- Escrow Services
- Human Resources: policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, KPI’s
- Sustainability criteria