“The difficult we do immediately, the impossible may take a little longer”
There are a number of variables to consider from your business’s capability to the competitive environment, from your access to finance to the political-economic-social-environmental-technological-legal ecosystem which can impact the business.
The process of commercialisation is a journey, one step at a time and involves converting ideas or intellectual property into successful business outcomes.
The true value of IP is determined by what the market will pay. What is your value proposition? What is your route to market? How secure is the IP?
If you want to extract value, around a new product, production method or service then your IP will need to be clearly defined and differentiated from your other assets.
The Advisory Network is a network of quality partners who-
- share the same attitude, interests and values – to assist and support our clients.
- are located globally
- collaborate regularly to make projects successful
- have partner industry experts with an IP background to guide you through your commercialisation process.
Our partners are located across the globe in Asia, Europe, USA, Australia, Africa
THE ADVISORY NETWORK offers its clients:
- Evaluation of your innovation
- Assessment of its commercial viability
- Examination of a proof of concept – technical viability
- Commercialisation options